Thursday, April 25, 2013

An ok day

  Well today could have been a little better, but it was ok. The kids had fun playing baseball, and I got my puppy back. But I swear this sleeping thing is kicking my ass! I was up all night last night, stayed up till we got home with the pup, then fell asleep. The next thing I know is the MAN is waking me up to tell me its baseball time and now I'm wide awake. I need to be getting to sleep here soon!

   And talk about feeling like a crappy mom. Diva has a project due tomorrow, and she hasn't gotten hardly any of it done. I was supposed to help her manage her time better, but with being sick myself, then the dog, some stuff that went down last weekend, and now baseball every night this week she never got it done. Luckily they don't do letter grades in the 1st grade, so she won't be getting in too much trouble, but I feel so bad because she was looking forward to the praise like she got last time.

   I have a question for all you moms. How do you handle it when you child or children refuse to listen? Or when your 7yr old Diva has the attitude of a teenage girl? These kids have been driving me nuts the past couple of days, and I just don't know how to handle it. I mean, I have taken my meds -so I'm not going nuts or anything- but I feel like no matter what I do they just don't care!

  Alrighty, I am going to figure out some more to do with my profile then I am going to make myself go to bed. Good night all you med heads! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My only rule

Please be tactful in responses! Thanks!