Sunday, April 28, 2013

Not what I was expecting..

This weekend was not what I was expecting. We did get to hang out with some friends, and the kids loved it, but it still felt blah.. I think its the weather. I really want it to stop raining! This rain interferes with my goals for the week!

Well, I say my goals for the week, but they have been my goals for months. I need to start getting exercise. I was hoping that since I have to walk the lady pup anyways for now that I would be able to go walking this week. It's not looking good for me :(. Over the past 6 months or so I have managed to lose almost 20 lbs, and that's with not changing they way I eat. I think the biggest difference has be that there is less stress in my life so I don't stress eat all the time. I have been drinking a ton more coffee though, and I have heard that coffee is a natural metabolism booster. I really need to make an effort to get some type of exercise though. I would like to lose at least 10 more lbs, if not 20 total. Sitting here snacking while I type this really isn't going to help either.

Having that goal in mind, there is another one I need to tackle. I MUST get this house in order. It's not that my house is dirty or anything, but it is soooo messy and cluttered. I have got to make a plan to get rid of things. I have managed to go through my clothes and separate out the stuff that doesn't fit, and I have done the same with the kids clothes. I have even gone through their toys. But now I feel like I have taken about 15 steps in the wrong direction! I am so thankful for having the MAN be as supportive as he is, but even he has his limits.

Well that's 2 goals down. Are there more? Always! I want to become a more efficient cook so that we don't have to spend so much money on groceries. I want to be able to start putting more money into our savings so that we can do special things as a family. I want to be able to be the mom that I know so many women are. The kind that can get barely any sleep, then go all day long just to turn around and hardly any sleep again. I know I can accomplish these things, but its times like this that I start to doubt myself. I'm sure that there are others out there that go through the same things that I do, but until I get this blog out there, how will I ever know.

Alrighty, I am going to get off of here and go to bed. I know its late and I'm hardly going to get any sleep, but I need to try. And I really have to keep busy tomorrow! Wish me luck med heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My only rule

Please be tactful in responses! Thanks!